Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have an old television set I want to take apart, and use it as a flower pot?

I need to know how to gut a television, taking out the screen and everything. I got the back off, cut all of the wires but I am having a problem with the screen itself. Has anyone tried anything like this before?

I have an old television set I want to take apart, and use it as a flower pot?
the tube does not store electricity,, capacitors and transformers are the culprit and this is the older units,, the problem you face is accidentally breaking the tube itself,, this could implode and blow glass every wheres at tremendous pressure!! i have taken many apart and yes i did drop one once,, took two weeks to get my shorts clean again!!
Reply:The picture tube can store a huge amount of electricity for a long time. Watch out you don't get zapped.

Graphics software

No comments:

Post a Comment